AIIMS 2018: Application form, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences is conducting entrance examination for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2018. AIIMS is one of the profound and prestigious medical examinations in the country.
AIIMS 2018 examination is a national-level entrance examination conducted and organized by All India Institute of Medical Sciences serving admissions to students in MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Bhubaneshwar, Patna and Raipur.
AIIMS entrance examination will be providing admissions in 700 MBA seats in different cities. Here are some essential details about AIIMS 2018 such as examination dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, etc.
Here are the official dates circulated for AIIMS 2018 entrance exam:
|Registration begins||February 2018|
|Last date for Registration||March 2018|
|Examination Date||27th May 2018|
|Admit Card release||May 2018|
|Result Announcement||12th June 2018|
|1st round of counseling||3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th July 2018|
|2nd round of counseling||2nd August 2018|
|3r round of counseling||4th September 2018|
|Open Counseling||27th September 2018|
Application Form 2018:
Applicants are advised to read prospectus and manual before applying. Here are the important details for filling Application Form of AIIMS 2018 entrance exams:
- AIIMS MBBS 2018 registration is only online mode. They can register from org.
- Applicants need to fill all the details such as qualification, personal and others carefully and correctly as no corrections can be done later.
- Applicant needs to upload scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression in the given format and size.
- Student needs to take a print-out of the application form for themselves.
- Payment mode of AIIMS MBBS 2018 is online mode only.
- Payment can be done through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Application fee structure are as follows:
|General and OBC||RS. 1000/- + Transaction charges (as applicable)|
|SC and ST||Rs. 800/- Transaction charges (As Applicable)|
- Candidate applying for AIIMS 2018 examination has to be Indian citizen, OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and Foreign Nationals.
- The minimum age of candidate is 17 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission.
- The qualification criteria for examination are 10+2 or other equivalent exam from recognized university or board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects. Also students must obtain minimum 60% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject for general/OBC category and 50% marks aggregate for SC/ST/OPH category.
Here are the complete details of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be held in online mode only. (Computer based Test)
- Language of the examination paper would be English and Hindi.
- The duration of examination would be 3 hour and 30 min. First shift would be 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and second shift be at 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- Questions will be in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. Questions asked in examination would be 200 in total.
- Marking scheme for exam would be awarding with 1 mark for every correct answer and deducting 1/3 mark for every incorrect answer. Below given is the structure for subjects and questions allotted.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
Here are the seat reservations in various AIIMS institutions:
|AIIMS, New Delhi||72||37||19||11||5|