AILET: Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Application Form
All India Law Entrance Test known as AILET dates are out; opening gates for ambitious law students by welcoming them to apply for admissions in B.A.LL.B (Hons), LL.M and Ph.D programmes. AILET is a national level entrance examination which is held one time in a year.
With their scores candidates can shelter their admissions in BA LLB (Hons), LLM, PhD courses in National Law University. AILET 2018 is conducted and organized by National Law University (NLU), New Delhi. With this article, candidates can get information about AILET 2018 such as application form, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
AILET 2018 Exam Dates:
AILET 2018 Exam dates are out now. Here are the official dates for AILET 2018
|Online Application commencement||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date to submit of Application Form||1st week April 2018|
|Admit card release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||6th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result (B.A.L.L.B (Hons.)||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||1st week of June 2018|
|Date of spot counseling for vacant seats||4th week of June 2018|
|Last date for fee submission of 1st list counseling||1st week of July 2018|
|Last date of admission||Last week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result (LL.M.)||1st week of July 2018|
|Result declaration (Ph.D)||3rd week of July 2018|
AILET Application Form 2018:
AILET 20178 entrance examination application details are out on official site. Here too candidates can find essential details to register themselves:
- AILET 2018 Application Form can be filled through online mode
- Candidates need to register themselves. Registration begins from 1st week of January 2018 from the official website.
- Candidate needs to fill the whole form correctly and carefully with all valid information and contact details.
- Candidate also needs to upload scanned photograph and signature. Images should between 10KB to 100KB and in JPEG format.
- Take a print-out of application form for further details.
- Payment mode of application fee is also through online mode. Payments can be done through Debit card/Credit card/ Net banking.
- Application fee is 3000/- (for general candidates), Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ST candidates and persons with disabilities). Below poverty line candidates of SC/ST category are exempted from the application fee.
Eligibility criteria are different for different courses for AILET 2018. Candidates must match to the criteria before applying for entrance examination.
- For B.A. LL.B (Hons.):-
- Candidates for B.A.LL.B must have 10+2 degree or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Candidate must also achieve minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing exams can also.
- For LL.M:-
- Candidates for this course must have LL.B. degree or equivalent degree from recognized university board.
- Candidates must obtain at least 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks for ST/SC/PH candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing in final years of LL.B. course are also eligible to appear for entrance examination.
- For Ph.D:-
- Candidate must obtain master’s degree in Law from any recognized university.
- Candidate must have 55% marks aggregate (50% for reserved category.)
AILET 2018 Examination Pattern:
The exam pattern of AILET has been same for long time. Here are the details to fill for candidates for their betterment.
- The maximum marks for AILET 2018 would be 150. There would be B.A.LL.B (Hons.) will be 150 marks and for LL.M course, there would be 100 questions and 1 essay question related to Law.
- The examination would be held on 6th May 2018 from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM. The duration of examination would be 90 minutes.
- The question paper would be in objective mode (Multiple Choice Questions). For every correct answer candidate will be rewarded with 1 mark and there would be no negative marking.
- For B.A.LL.B (Hons.)Course, the sections would be English, Mathematics, General knowledge, Law Aptitude, Reasoning. Below given is the structure for B.A.LLB (Hons.)
|Subject||Marks||No. of Question|