CMAT 2018: Application, Registration, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
CMAT called Common Management Admission Test registrations has begun from 20th October 2017. CMAT also considered the first and important step for students who aspire for MBA /PGDM admissions. A national level entrance test conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) across the country, all AICTE colleges and universities consider CMAT marks for providing admissions. CMAT is online based computer test providing admissions in management courses such as MBA, PGDM, PGCM, etc. Here, we would be filling in some important points of CMAT 2018.
CMAT Exam Date and Application:
Here are essential CMAT 2018 dates to keep in mind for the applicants
|Application form commenced||20th October 2017|
|Last date for Application Form||18th December 2017|
|CMAT 2018 Admit card release||5th January 2018|
|Exam Dates||20th January 2018|
|Answer key release||1 or 2 weeks after examination|
- CMAT Entrance 2018 registration is via online mode only. Through the official website. aicte-cmat.in.
- Applications have to be filled by applicant itself and have to follow all the instructions guided to register themselves.
- Application Fees can be paid online or offline mode.
- Applicants can pay trough credit card/Debit card or Net Banking. Offline fee payment can be done through Challan payment at any branch of SBI Bank.
- Application fee for candidates are 1400/- (general and OBC category) and Rs. 700/- (for SC/ST and PD category)
Note- Candidates are advised to take printout of application form.
Candidates have to achieve criteria before applying CMAT entrance exams. Norms are as follows:
- Applicants need to have a graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Candidate has to be of Indian only.
- Also students of final year of their graduation whose results are announced before admission application can also enroll.
CMAT Exam Pattern:
- CMAT entrance exams are online based examination held for 3: 00 Hrs (180 min).
- Examination is divided into four topics: General Awareness, Quantitative Techniques & Data Encryption, Logical Reasoning and Language Comprehension.
- There are going to be 100 questions with 25 questions each section or topic individually.
- Question paper is going to be of Objective type.
- There would be -1 mark negative for each wrong answer and 4 marks would be awarded for every right answer.
Here is detailed pattern for sections:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitaive Techniques & Data encryption||25||100|
Admit cards for CMAT 2018 will be available online in the official website on 5th January 2018. Candidate name, photograph, signature, roll number, Exam centre, Exam date & time will be mentioned in the Admit card. It will be sent on students verified email address. Without Admit card, a student would not be allowed to appear for examination.