GPAT: EXAM DATES, NOTIFICATIONS, EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
The registration of the General Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 has already begun from 20th October 2017. If you have not registered yourself, the chance is there still up to 18th December 2018. While you are already preparing yourself with the examination, we have shared the exam dates, just in case if you have forgot, the other examination notification, exam pattern and syllabus as well.
All the dates mentioned here in the post are already announced officially on the website.
|Online GPAT registration date||20th October 2017|
|Trial Test Listing Date||27th October 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||18th December 2017 (10.00AM)|
|Admit Card Download||5th January 2018|
|GPAT 2018 Examination Date||21st January 2018 (9.30AM- 12.30PM)|
|Result of GPAT 2018||14th February 2018|
HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF FOR GPAT 2018?
The process is simple to follow. You can simply follow the steps we have shared here for the hassle free GPAT 2018 registration.
- From the official website the candidate can log in and start the registration process. The website is of AICTE-GPAT. The registration is completely online mode.
- From the 20th October 2017 the registration forms will be available on the website, released by AICTE.
- The online registration process will continue till 18th December 2017 10PM.
- There are three steps in the process: Self Registration; Payment of the fees and Filling the details.
- When you are getting registered yourself for the GPAT 2018, you have to upload/ attest scanned 60*90<30 KB signature and scanned 140*160 photograph.
- Fill the details in the form carefully without missing anything. There are no chances to rectify your mistake. Once the submission is done, you cannot rewrite it.
- For your reference, take the print of the filled form.
According to the category, the fee payment is as mentioned below:
|GEN/OBC||Rs.1400/- + Bank Charges|
|GIRLS/PWD/SC/ST||Rs.700/- + Bank Charges|
The registration fee has to be paid through online payment mode- Credit/ Debit card/net banking. If you want, you can make the payment through SBI Challan. From the SBI official bank website, you can download the Challan and then request the nearby SBI branch with the required cash and Challan to pay the GPAT 2018 registration fees.
For those who will make the registration fees payment through the Challan, the cash will be accepted next day of the Challan generation.
In order to be registered yourself successfully for the GPAT 2018; there are certain pre-requisites you have to fulfill:
- Candidate should be of Indian nationality, i.e. citizen of India.
- The minimum eligibility of the candidate should be B.Pharm. If the candidate is appearing in the final year of the B.Pharma, then also they are eligible to apply for GPAT 2018.
- There is no age bar to apply for the GPAT 2018 entrance examination.
GPAT 2018 EXAMINATION PATTERN
You can follow the examination pattern of the GPAT 2018 shared by us in this section. The examination pattern can help you to know how to prepare and answer the questions.
- The examination will be online mode.
- There will be multiple choice questions- MCQs.
- The paper will be throughout in English
- Total 125 questions will be asked which will be for 500 marks.
- Right answer will be scored 4 marks each and wrong answer will led to negative marking. For the wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted each, and the question not attempted will be marked zero.
- The GPAT 2018 examination duration will be for three hours.
- The entire GPAT 2018 examination syllabus will cover the questions from the B.Pharm level. The detailed GPAT exam syllabus will be announced officially by the authorities. You can check out the syllabus during that time.
From 5th January 2018 onwards, you can download the Admit card from the AICTE-GPAT website.
To do so, you have to log in to the website with the provided credentials.
The admit card is compulsory to carry to the examination center. The printout of the admit card should be done immediately after the download is done.
The results of the GPAT 2018 entrance examination will be declared on 14th February 2018 on its official website- AICTE GPAT.
The GPAT score can also allow the passed candidates to apply for the M.Pharm.
Once the result will be declared online, you will receive the scorecard from the AICTE.
The scorecard will provide the details of the secured score out of the maximum score, All India Rank, etc. You can download the card from the website by entering the email address and password.
The GPAT 2018 examination is conducted across the India in various cities.
Just make sure to give the best in the GPAT 2018 examination. May the best and deserving hard worker student score high!