ICFAI UNIVERSITY INTEGRATED BBA, LLB & LLM ADMISSION 2018
Intelligent? Articulate? Ethical? Active? Well, you are quite qualified for the ICFAI law programs- the competitive program of the Dehradun University. The admission process is highly selective for those candidates whose academic background meets the demand of the Law program of Faculty of law in Dehradun University.
The faculty of the Law in the Dehradun University ranks 15th in the India Today magazine according to the Nielsen Survey 2015. To be qualified for the BBA, LLB & LLM integrated law program at ICFAI University, you have to make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria of the faculty. Check out the important dates, eligibility criteria and the qualifications.
|LAW PROGRAMS||IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER|
|BBA-LLB/ BA-LL.B (HONS) 5 YEARS||29TH June 2018 (last date for form submission)
Interview Admission Test & Admission Decision- May to July 2018 (B.Tech & PHD programs)
Registration & Program Commencement- 24th July 2018
|LLB (3yrs) & LLM (2yrs)||29th June 2018 (Last Date for form submission)
Payment of Admission Fee- 30th June 2018 (Last Date)
Registration & Program Commencement- 24th July 2018
You can login or visit the official website to know more details www.iudehradun.edu.in
Interested students can apply through one of the below methods:
Interested candidates who would like to apply for law programs at Dehradun University can apply through online process. How? Well, following are the ways to apply online successfully for any of the law program.
- First, visit the official website of the University- iudehradun.edu.in
- Fill up the available form completely, looking at every detail carefully.
- Through the secure online payment gateway, candidate can pay the fees amount of Rs 500/- either with debit/ credit card (Master/ Visa)/ internet banking.
- While applying online to the Law program the applicant has to upload passport size colored photograph.
- Once the online application is submitted by the applicant, respective prospectus will be sent, complete overview of the program.
If the candidate chooses to take the admission offline, following are the steps to consider for the successful procedure.
- Candidate first have to fill the details and download the admission form from the official website of the University- – iudehradun.edu.in
- Take the print out of the form and send it to the Admission office of the University with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.500/- in the favor of ‘ The ICFAI University, Dehradun- Fee Collection A/C’ which is payable at Dehradun.
- The completely filled admission form should be send to the following address:
The ICFAI University,
Central Hope Town,
BBA-LLB (Hons.) 5 yrs
- Candidate should pass with 50% or above in 10+2/ equivalent in any discipline- Best of the five subjects should include the subject English OR
- Scores of the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) with the provided/ prescribed weightage.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final examination/ waiting for the declaration of results can also apply for the Law program admission.
BA-LLB (Hons.) 5 yrs
(SAME ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS BBA-LLB (Hons.) five years program)
- Candidate who will apply for the LLB three years law program has to score 50% or more than that in the graduation/ equivalent degree.
- Students who have applied for the final year and waiting for the final results can also apply for the admission to this law program.
LLM- 1 yr (International laws/ Business Laws)
- Candidate who is interested to apply for LLM should score aggregately 55% in the bachelor’s degree in Law program/ integrated 5 yrs degree Law program.
- If the candidate is found ineligible for the law program at the University after the admission, the application will not be accepted/ cancelled.
- All the original admission documents are eligible/ subjected to the verification of the facts of the candidate.
- For the students who will score more than 70% are eligible for the merit scholarship as well as the separate boys & girls hostel will be allotted.
For all the Law programs at the ICFAI- Dehradun University, the selection criterion is as follow:
- The admission for the Law program to the Dehradun University is merit-based.
- This means each and every candidate is subjected to the selection criteria laid and announced by the University.
- The selection of the candidate is based on- admission and interview. Other selection criteria are academic distinctions, awards/ recognition in sports/ cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
- Original certificates of the educational and the domicile status should be presented during the verification process and the payment of the first semester fees.
- The original educational documents/ certificates will be handed back to the candidates after the complete verification process is done.
- The admission final decision will be announced based on the performance at the interview process of the candidate.
Based on your talent and the ambition it is advisable to go ahead with the Law program at the ICFAI- Dehradun University. For the competitive and the talented candidates, the gates of the University are open…Always!
All the Best!