IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Exam: Registration, Syllabus
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), the national institute for open as well distance learning have recently circulated the notification for MBA Entrance Test- OPENMAT XLII or XLIII for admissions. It would be for various management programmes and courses which will begin from January 2018.
Let us understand the details of IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance XLIII or XLIII
The courses offered in IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance XLIII or XLIII are as follows:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM).
iii. Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PDGMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PDGOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFM)
Candidates for above degree/diploma in management courses will start from January 2018 through an entrance test ‘OPENMAT XLIII’ to be held on 4th February 2018 all over the country.
Candidates must qualify some prescribed important conditions before applying JEE Main 2018 for eligibility. Criteria for eligibility are as follows:
- The eligibility criteria of MBA programme would be on basis of AICTE norms
- Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountancy) with 50% marks for general category, 45% marks for reserved category (SC, ST, OBC) as per government of Indian rules of Clearance of OPENMAT.
- There is no age bar for admission to any above programme.
The upcoming dates for OPENMAT Entrance Test are out. The Entrance Test (OPENMAT XLIII) will be held on 04th February 2018. If the applicant is planning to appear in more than one OPENMAT examination, he/she are required to apply separately.
Here is some information for Applying in OPENMAT:
- Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline within the 3-year duration.
- With graduation, the student must have 3 years managerial/ professional experience.
- A student holding a professional degree in Engineering/medical/Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/Law are also eligible to apply. The degree must have minimum 50% marks.
- As discussed above, there is no age bar for admission until the criteria are being matched.
- Students Handbook and Prospectus for Management Programme 2018 can be obtained from all regional centers of IGNOU with the fee of RS. 1050/- or by paying Rs. 1000/- at the respective sales Counters. The payment method is Demand Draft/ IPO in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/ City of respective Regional Centres.
- Application form and Prospectus are also available on the official website: www.ignou.ac.in.
The exam pattern of IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII has maintained a similar for last two years and is expected to be same for 2018 as well.
- The duration of IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 will be 3 hours and total 200 multiple choices questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 1 mark. There is no negative marking on answered wrongly.
- OPENMAT XLIII comprises with topics from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitive Aptitude, Reasoning.
- The number of questions allotted per topic is:
o General Awareness- 30
o English Language- 50
o Quantitative Aptitude- 50
o Reasoning- 50