UGAT 2018: APPLICATION FORM, EXAM DATES AND NOTIFICATIONS
The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) 2018 conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) has been declared now. It is the annual examination conducted on the national level for the undergraduates to enroll for the integrated management courses like MBA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, BHM and many such management courses.
The UGAT 2018 will be conducted in May 2018 but the candidates can start registering themselves from December 2017. The candidate who will pass the UGAT 2018 examination will be able to get the admission into any management course in the Management University/ institution, whoever accepts the UGAT score.
UGAT 2018 EXAMINATION DATES
The UGAT 2018 schedule is officially declared by the authorities.
|Online Application Availability||December 2017|
|Last Date to Purchase Form/ Filling Form||30th April 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration/ Form Submission||2nd May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||5th May 2018|
|Examination Date||12th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st Week of June 2018|
You can purchase the form in the offline mode from the AIMA, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. There are certain listed institutions as well from where you can avail the form in the offline. Once the form is filled, you can send to the AIMA, New Delhi along with the required documents and the requirements.
UGAT 2018 APPLICATION FEES
The applicant has to pay 500/- via debit/credit card/ net banking/ Demand Draft (DD). Just in case if you are making the payment with the DD, then make it in the favor of All India Management Association which is payable at Delhi.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UGAT 2018
If the candidate has applied for the UGAT 2018, it is necessary to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2/ equivalent examination from the recognized University/ board.
- There is no age bar for any candidate to apply for the UGAT 2018
- The candidates who are appearing 10+ 2 examinations can also apply.
UGAT EXAMINATION PATTERN 2018
The examination pattern can help you to know how to prepare yourself with the zest.
- The UGAT 2018 examination will be available in two modes- Computer based examination OR written examination with pen & paper.
- There will be objective questions throughout the examination.
- For IMBA, BBA, BCA, the examination duration will be 2 hours and for BHM it will be 3 hours.
- If the answer is wrong for any question, there will be no negative marking.
UGAT 2018 EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
The UGAT 2018 examination syllabus includes the following subjects:
- English language
- Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Numerical & Data Analysis
- General Knowledge
- For BHM- Service & Scientific Aptitude
For the management courses such as IMBA, BBA, BCA, BHM, following is the paper pattern and the weightage.
|Numerical & Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||30|
|Service Aptitude (For BHM)||25|
|Scientific Aptitude (For BHM)||25|
Once the candidate scores well in the UGAT 2018 examination, they can enroll for the management course at the leading management institution who accepts the scorecard. The scorecard will be valid for the particular duration/ period.
Based on the score of the UGAT 2018, the institution conducts counseling sessions for the candidates. It is compulsory for them to attend the sessions at the respective institutions.