VITEEE 2018: EXAMINATION DATE, NOTIFICATIONS, PATTERN & SYLLABUS
It is the University entrance examination 2018 by the authority VIT University. The online application for the VITEEE 2018 is already available online. From the official website of the VIT University, you can register yourself for the entrance examination.
The VITEEE 2018 is the entrance examination for the students who want to enroll for the B.Tech programme to the Chennai & Vellore Campus of the VIT University. Across the country, the examination will be held in 118 cities through the online conduct of test.
The official announcements for the VITEEE 2018 examination dates are announced by the authorities of the University.
|Availability of the Application Forms||1st November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Form/ Last date to Edit the Form||28th November 2018|
|Open Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Download||During the Slot Booking|
|Examination Date||4th – 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 25th April 2018|
|Counseling Session||2nd Week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 APPLICATION FORM DETAILS
The details of the VITEEE 2018 application details:
- You can avail the VITEEE 2018 form either through offline or online mode.
- Already the form is available on the website.
- For the offline availability of the form, you can be provided by the designated post office & VIT University campus.
- From the 1st November 2017 you can start the registration and filling the form.
- Read the rules and regulations as well as instructions carefully and then start filling the form.
- For the online application registration, you have to upload the scanned photograph (Size:10KB-200KB, dimension: 3.5cm * 4.5 cm) as well as scanned signature (Size: 10KB-200KB, Dimension: 3.5 cm* 1.5cm)
- The scanned image should be JPEG/JPG format.
- Applicant should submit the hard copy of the Aadhar Card.
- Take the print out of the filled form to refer it in the further procedure.
VITEEE 2018 APPLICANT FEES
To enroll for the VITEEE 2018 examination, the candidate has to pay 1200/- for OMR form and 1150/- online application form. It is non-refundable. The candidate should pay the fees via internet banking facilities- Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or DD mode.
If the candidate opts for the DD payment mode, then it has to be send either through registered post or the speed post to the given address.
Tamil Nadu, India
Before you apply for the VITEEE 2018, check out the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be the Residential/ Non-Residential Indian National/OCI/PIO holder.
- International students can also apply individually through Foreign National Application Form.
- Candidate whose birth date falls on or after 1st July 1996 is eligible.
- The candidate who have passed 10+2 or equivalent certificate examination from the recognized Board/ University are qualified to appear for the VITEEE 2018.
- The candidate should pass the following subjects for the VITEEE 2018
- NIOS and appearing candidates can apply for the examination.
- The candidate should score minimum marks 60% (50% for SC/ST and North Eastern State Students) in the above mentioned subjects.
- Candidate who has received the formal education- full time/part time are eligible for the VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE 2018 EXAMINATION PATTERN
|Examination Mode||Online Mode|
|Question Paper Pattern||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|No. of Questions||125|
|No. of Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology & English|
|Duration of the Examination||2Hr.30Min conducted in three session/day. 1st Session (9.00-11.30am) 2nd Session (12.30-3.00pm) 3rd Session (4.00pm-6.30pm)|
|Scheme of Marking||Each correct answer will be marked 1 each.|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Markings.|
|Subjects||No. Of Questions|
All the questions in the VITEEE 2018 examination will be asked from the CBSE and the State Board of Higher Secondary Education. The VITEEE 2018 syllabus includes the topics from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and English subjects.
VITEEE 2018 SLOT BOOKING
For the examination, the candidate has to book the slot i.e. session of the examination. To book the slot, the candidate will be able to do it with first come first serve basis. The candidate has to book the date and the time (session) of the examination.
If the asked session/slot is booked already or by chance the candidate forget to book it, the University will allot the new slot to the candidate as per the required data/ information of the candidate. Once the slot is booked, it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
VITEEE 2018 ADMIT CARD
Candidate will be avail the admit card once done with slot booking. From the official website, the candidate can download the admit card which will have the information and the details such admit card number, test date, time, venue of the examination center and the photograph. The authority will also send the admit card to the candidate’s registered email address. For any queries regarding the admit card 2018, you can contact the University authorities.
VITEEE 2018 RESULTS
The results of the VITEEE 2018 examination will be declared after the 10 days of the examination, i.e. on 25th April 2018. The date is not yet officially confirmed or declared. The candidate can check their results on the website since there are provision made by the authorities to send the results by the post. The rank of the candidate will be informed via SMS and also the merit list will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE 2018 COUNSELING SESSIONS
The VITEEE 2018 counseling sessions will began from 22nd May 2018. It will be conducted through online mode by the official authorities. The selected candidates will have to pay the fees 50,000/- through demand draft (DD) in the favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at the Vellore. All these procedure will be done after the seat is allotted to the selected candidate.